These pancakes are really simple with only three ingredients.
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 cup of milk
- Whisk the egg and milk together
- Gradually add in the flour
- Heat some oil in a frying pan
- Pour in a ladle full of pancake mixture and leave it to form a circle
- When the top of the pancake starts to bubble, flip it over (I always use a spatula for the first flip to avoid any raw mixture flying off!)
- Cook for another couple of minutes until brown
- Stack (separate with tin foil)
(This recipe makes quite thick pancakes, if you prefer yours thinner just add some extra milk)
This makes enough for 2, or one very hungry person. I had mine with Nutella and sautéed strawberries, raspberries and blueberries sprinkled with icing sugar.